portharcourt city forum
March 28, 2024, 06:02:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Get Legitimate Biz here
www.onlinebiz4finance.blogspot.com

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

EARN MONEY THROUGH DOMAIN PARKING NOW?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN MONEY THROUGH DOMAIN PARKING NOW?  (Read 83 times)
ewusco
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 06:33:00 am »

What Is Domain Parking?
Domain name parking allows web publishers and domain registrars to place contextual advertisements on under developed domains. This practice is used to further monetize domain name traffic by both registrars and domain name owners. Visitor traffic can come from a number of various sources which are explained below.
Type In TrafficType in traffic is generated when a web surfers types in the address of a “presumed website” such as coffee.com, car.com or auto.com. Type in domain traffic is the most valuable as their is no dependence on search engine traffic. These types of premium domains are extremely valuable and are often sold for millions of dollars.
Expired Domain TrafficExpired domain traffic is generated when a former website domain name expires. These “former website domains” often have old pages listed in search engines as well as inbound links pointing to the domain on related websites. These links and search engine listings can drive traffic over a period of time.
Domaining - Making Money With Parked Domains & Domain Resale
Over the last ten years thousands of individuals know as “domainers” have invested in premium domain names. Understanding the value in these names these individuals have purchased hundreds (even thousands) of domains with the intention of resale. Today the resale market (also called the secondary market) is as hot as ever. Companies like Sedo, NameBay and BuyDomains act as middle men between buyers and sellers and will also “park” your domain while you wait for a sale.
Today many domainers hope to sell their domains at a premium price while others will simply monetize and earn with paid parking. Which ever path you choose you will still want to park your domains initially prior to a sale.
Dozens Of Choices Available For Those Wanting To Park A Domain
As a full time internet marketer since 2002 I have steadily built up a fairly large portfolio of names myself. DomainParkingMoney.net offers my personal reviews and views of parking companies as well as domaining news and information.

If you think You can make Money Only By Bloggin, Then you are absolutely Wrong. Domaining is another important ways to Earn hell lots of money online. The only problem with Domaining is it needs a lot of market research and analysis to know which are the best domains you can buy. Domain Muguls Buy Domains in Bulk(it’s not in hundreds, it’s in thousands ).
How to Make Money With DomainsMy Knowledge as Far as Domaining is considered is limited and i’m looking forward to try my luck buying some domains and parking them. The Unused Domains you have can be parked (Eg: with sedo) and Earn money through CPC .Also you can redirect domain traffic to an existing monetized website. Now the Fact is How can it turn to huge Money?Consider the example, if you own a thousand domains and each domain is parked and earning a minimum of about say $0.10 on an average, that’s $100/day or about $3000/mth. The costs of thousand Domains In Bulk Would be like $6-$8 per domain Making the annual Cost to $6000 to $8000, But the Total earnings from Domain parking would be $36000 ,Earning a pretty good profit of over $28000.
Aviva Directory have written an excellent article about Domaining also read the CNN article about Kevin Ham, Internet’s Domain Mogul.
FOR MORE OF THESEPLEASE KINDLY VISIT THE LINK BELOW:
www.onlinebiz4finance.blogspot.com   and my friends site
and you will find it interesting.
www.biz-tatinaro.blogspot.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum